Skip to main content

T1204 – Government services contract payments

In order to align with green initiatives, IDRC will no longer be providing a copy of the T1204 slip to contractors. In order to continue meeting the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requirements, IDRC will continue reporting the T1204 slip information to CRA. Please contact the CRA for any general questions about T1204 filing.