KIX call for proposals: Knowledge and innovation for inclusive early learning and school readiness
IDRC and the Global Partnership for Education (GPE) are pleased to invite proposals for applied research projects that will generate and mobilize evidence in support of contextualizing and scaling the impact of innovative approaches to strengthen inclusive early learning and school readiness in GPE partner countries.
Within the overarching topic of inclusive early learning and school readiness, this call for proposals specifically focuses on two fundamental issues that have the potential to impact children’s learning significantly. The challenges are:
- inclusive early learning pedagogy.
- foundational skills for a smooth transition and school readiness.
The GPE Knowledge and Innovation Exchange (KIX) aims to respond to these challenges by doing the following:
- Generating evidence about how to scale the impact of innovative approaches to promote inclusive early learning and school readiness.
- Strengthening the capacities of relevant stakeholders to use that knowledge and innovation.
- Mobilizing the evidence developed to improve policy and practice in education systems.
This funding opportunity is open to either individual organizations or consortia of up to three organizations working in Global Partnership for Education partner countries. Specific eligibility requirements, including funding and duration, vary across the three types of grants available (single country, multi-country and regional/global). Please consult the detailed call document for more specific eligibility requirements.
Currently, there are two KIX calls for proposals open, and this is one of them. For more information about this call, please read the detailed call for proposals document and frequently asked questions.
If you are eligible for this opportunity we welcome you to submit an application.