KIX call for proposals: Knowledge and innovation for achieving gender equality and social inclusion at school
IDRC and the Global Partnership for Education are pleased to invite proposals for applied research projects that will generate and mobilize evidence to contextualize and scale the impact of innovative approaches to strengthen gender-responsive and socially inclusive education and safe schooling experiences for all children, especially those facing multiple forms of gender inequalities and marginalization.
While there are many important issues within the broader lens of gender equality, equity and inclusion, this call for proposals aims to make a difference in children’s learning by focusing on the creation of:
- Inclusive and gender-responsive curriculum, pedagogies and leadership
- Safe, inclusive and supportive schools for all
The Global Partnership for Education Knowledge and Innovation Exchange (KIX) aims to respond to these challenges by doing the following:
- Generating evidence about how to scale the impact of innovative approaches that address the challenges of gender equality and social inclusion at school.
- Strengthening the capacities of relevant stakeholders to use that knowledge and innovation.
- Mobilizing the evidence developed to improve policy and practice in education systems.
This funding opportunity is open to either individual organizations or consortia of up to three organizations working in Global Partnership for Education partner countries. Specific eligibility requirements, including funding and duration, vary across the three types of grants available (single country, multi-country and regional/global). Please consult the detailed call document for more specific eligibility requirements.
If you are eligible for this opportunity we welcome you to submit an application.