IDRC Research awards – Short-listed candidates checklist
1. Candidates will receive an email to inform them that they have been shortlisted. Short-listed candidates will be asked to provide the information and documents listed below:
- Official transcripts from your most recent completed degree AND your current program of study, if applicable;
- Confirmation of registration in a master’s or doctoral program, if applicable; and
- Recommendation forms to be completed by your references.
2. More details regarding required documents
You will be required to send email copies of original or notarized/certified transcripts from your most recent completed degree AND your current program of study, even if it is not completed.
Note: Web transcripts or academic history are not recognized as official transcripts. If you are a citizen of a developing country and cannot submit the requested transcripts, please upload a scanned signed letter on official letterhead from the university confirming the degree and the marks obtained.
You must provide the names and contact information of two people: one must be a professor and the other must be a professional reference. Once you have completed the recommendation request forms, the recommenders will be contacted by IDRC to complete the recommendation form.