Webinar for JPIAMR call: One Health interventions
JPIAMR is an international platform that coordinates global funding to support collaborative research and action on antimicrobial resistance. Through the JPIAMR, IDRC has partnered with 18 other donor agencies to fund innovative research projects on diagnostics and surveillance strategies, in addition to tools and technologies that can be used to detect and monitor antimicrobial resistance in human, veterinary, and environmental settings, particularly in low- and middle-income countries.
The webinar will answer questions related to this new call for funding applicants, such as:
- What is JPIAMR and how do I know if I can apply for funding in this call?
- How do I apply and how does the funding work?
- How can I find and create research collaborations?
The webinar will also launch a new partner search tool that will facilitate networking and the creation of consortia. It can be used by:
- partners looking for a project (individual researchers, lab representatives, or research teams searching for a project to join)
- projects looking for partners (researchers searching for partners to build a consortium around an existing project)
The webinar will be presented in English only
Visit the call webpage