The report underlines some important elements and outlines actions being taken to integrate ESG into our organization. Here are some key highlights:
- IDRC has set a goal for net-zero carbon emissions by 2050
- The recent move of IDRC’s headquarters to a new location in Ottawa provided an opportunity to apply ESG thinking to make a bigger difference.
- With 63.2% of senior managerial roles within IDRC held by women, the Centre is reinforcing its commitment to gender equality.
- IDRC made a generous donation of $CAD225,000 worth of furniture and equipment to community organizations in Ottawa.
- The Centre’s vibrant multicultural workforce speaks 25 different languages.
Our employees, leadership, Board of Governors and all stakeholders have been instrumental in our journey. Together, we'll continue to work towards creating a better world for all.